Join our Tunku Putra-HELP team
Our people are the heart of our school. From our dedicated faculty to our passionate staff, the Tunku Putra-HELP team aims to provide the best learning environment for students to thrive and become true global citizens.
Why work at Tunku Putra-HELP?
Work with a team of highly qualified teachers and staff.
Meet our diverse student body represented by 16 nationalities.
Enjoy state-of-the-art facilities at our campus.
Interested to join?
We welcome qualified applicants who share our philosophy of education and our passion for working with children and youth.
We are currently looking for:
Involves overseeing the full spectrum of human resource functions for the School and supervising human resource executives. What you can expect of the role:
- End to end recruitment process
- Training & Talent Management
- Expat management (immigration processing)
- Operations and strategy implementation
- Policy and processes owner
- Budgeting process
- Well-versed in Employment Act.
- Should have over a minimum of five (5) years of experience in human resources, inclusive of 2 years of managerial/supervisory role.
- Candidate must possess strong HR operation experience and keen/ committed to progress with the school toward a leadership role in a growing organization.
- Minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree (in any field).
- Is able to function in a dynamic, fluid, and flexible work environment.
You are responsible for:
- Purchasing: includes sourcing new suppliers, tracking and updating purchasing records.
- Operations: includes coordinating with service providers to perform scheduled service, tracking of contracts and updating records.
- Reception: includes handling requests/matters from parents, students and staff.
- Suitably qualified, who hold relevant qualification, with up to 3 years’ experience.
- With demonstrated computer literacy to produce a range of documents relevant from Microsoft Office Suite and other programs where required.
- With excellent planning and organizational skills, and able to communicate effectively with people at all levels, both internal and externall.
- High proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).
Email us at email@example.com or submit your letter of application to:
Tunku Putra-HELP School
The NorthBank, Kuching-Samarahan Expressway,
Tabuan Jaya 93350 Kuching, Sarawak
(Attn to: HR)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.